Thursday, February 14, 2008

Squinting at the Sun on Smiley Days

JSYK, the title of this post went from Squinting at the Sun on Cloudy Days, to Smiling at the Sun on Cloudy Days, to the rightful one it is now. JSYK.

Relaxing my shoulders when I'm walking in the cold,
placing my entire foot down on the cold and wet floor
jumping out of bed at 6 in the morning
being happy at the start of each new day
doing four hundred crunches
teaching
being melodramatic
being mellow
being unreasonably optimistic
acting weird
meditating
smiling with my eyes
saying hello to random people
taking long walks in unfamiliar places
and in familiar places
being truly happy to see someone
seeing every day as bright
seeing every day as drama
seeing every night's moon.
Seeing my life as a continuous, never ending drama, that could at any moment just be
done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

freak.

or repent. cuz any day might be the day before. jsyk. o wait, u just declared that u do.

Fajita said...

ahem