Monday, March 31, 2008

dance in the Moonlight

but what does one do when his heart is so full of abounding joy
so full!
spilling over, flowing
in the moon kissed shadow of the winter trees

dance
just dance in the moonlight
with me

and my heart expands
and breath comes short as I lay in this night beneath the gold stars
which threaten to fall upon me all at once unless I
sleep
sleep

and I struggle as one of them bursts of fire making its crashing way down at me

and while it dares to rip
out this day
declare it as past
I squeeze my eyes shut in the blinding golden light and I swear that I will never end today

gutteh nacht.
to another quarter century of beautiful life, and another...and another

3 comments:

Fajita said...

oh yes? it's likeable? and you'll add me to your blogroll??! wowwww. sheez. that's just mm, hmm, so, likeable of you.
i'm not gonna add you to my blogroll if that's alright. I do french mister sbtvd, not espanol.
ciao

Anonymous said...

gold stars?

Anonymous said...

Thank you darling

The joy WILL continue. and overflow into your life and the lives of those we love....and lead to lots lots lots more simchas for everybody...