Wednesday, April 23, 2008

fetcha Notha sorta Docta

A powerful monarch called a holy father - everyone said he had healing powers - to help him with his back ache.

- God will help us - said the holy man. - But first let us understand the reason for these pains. I suggest Your Majesty confesses now, for confession makes men face up to their problems, and liberates much guilt.

Annoyed at having to think about so many problems, the king said:

- I do not wish to speak of these matters; I need someone who heals without asking questions.

The priest went off and returned half an hour later with another man.

- I believe that words can relieve pain, and help me to discover the right path to a cure - he said. - But you do not wish to talk, and I cannot help you. This is the man you need: my friend here is a veterinarian, and does not generally speak to his patients.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

it's been a long time
i shouldn't left ya
with out a dope beat to step ta.

jof (shlita)

Fajita said...

ah! hey jof:')