Friday, October 26, 2007

hazy shade of Winter

'this is the springtime of my life'
and im 'feelin groovy' (tx .ll.e.k)

The Odyssey is looked at as the grandaddy of sci fi adventure, while really, it is the story of a mortal, journeying to reconnect with the mundane. We mortals like to miss the point, most times. Us, I mean, not Odysseus.

And as my Prof. said, 'some people put their foot in their mouth, some like to bring up their other foot too, and walk around. you, you've been running a marathon.'



this song's about as blah as the weather in south africa. (who me? no, i know nothing of the weather in south africa.)

2 comments:

David_on_the_Lake said...

The Odyssey to me..is above all..


a minivan

Fajita said...

my actual out loud response-

'hehe, funny funny.'

to myself. out loud:')