Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Woman

Whitney Houston. She's really got me somehow... not for too long, I don't reckon, but that voice, that passion, that control and poise, and weird, weird, strange, intriguing depth of something... the silence in the song grabs hold of the brain. Alright, enough, I'm finished:) Listen to song. for dudds who remain unimpressed, youtube.


In Marsian news, men are really like that. Up themselves, gorgeous, charming, brilliant, buffed, streaming with talent... emotionless, gaming the game, stealing hearts, wrapping us up... I ne'er have been sensitive enough... to realize just how cliche I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very truly nice. Kinahoyra. She should have continued hatzlacha and nachas.
'juntiff!

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed. However, listen to the lyrics again. They ARE breaking up.

David_on_the_Lake said...

cool to see u discovering a song i grew up with..