Thursday, May 8, 2008

bang bang Choo-Choo

I'm not a girl who misses much; I just wanted to meditate and clear my mind, but they screamed that I needed a fix or I'd go down. I knew that they were lying with their eyes but it was as if they were pulsing with warm blood, down, down, with no life, no love, no pen, no gun, like a lizard on a window pane. No warm blood shall flow through me! -I fought. I gasped- Happiness- they screaaaamed louder and louder, they threatened and yelled and protested- is a warm gun... And they swore at me, begging me to succumb, until I couldn't take it anymore, so I ripped the warm gun out of their happy hands and I shot Mother Superior down (down to the bits that I left uptown). Bang, bang, shoot, shoot; doodododododoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

deja vu. rah

Fajita said...

mm? hm?

Anonymous said...

i dunno, i just got this weird sense o deja vu when i read it.

(hmmm 'weird sense o deja vu'--ye reckon that's tautological?)

Fajita said...

why not as in Hobbes, silly?

figured as much, and hence the 'hm' which was asking for more info.
It would be tautological if deja vu meant weird sense o, but it don't mdear.

Anonymous said...

It kinda does. so its kinda tautological. well end it right there, thank you. cant give ya more info re the feeling, sorry. and cuz hobbes ambushes calvin too often.