Sunday, May 4, 2008

it was so weird how I killed Peggy.

cuz he was the middle of walking around the placemat. through rivers and grasses and white mountainous hills.
He was really red; the color practically consumed his whole body, or at least all of it that I was able to see. He won the Battle of the Rubberband, broke free and strode right up, over the wall. He was smart and determined. A fighter, he was.
It was so weird how I killed Peggy because I didn't mean to at all. I moved my glass cup and it was all over.
He stayed with us in the form of a tiny red dot on the white tablecloth.
You did good fighting mate. :( I'm sorry.

6 comments:

Avi said...

Is his name sexually-ambiguous by-purpose? Cuz if "he" was a lady-bug, then how come he was a he to begin with? And you don't even have to change her name!

Anonymous said...

Did YOU kill Peggy?
or are you quoting this?
Just wondering?
B

Fajita said...

by-purpose.

Yes ME ME ME! I KILLED HIM, I CONFESSED ALREADY, oh, why must you rub it in after I've already cried...:'(

mm. yes, not quoting anyone but his eulogist. still me.

hey B:')

Chanie said...

was he a lady bug? cuz i was thinking that it was a red "killer" ant - as we used to called it as kids. then you killed a killer. what does that make you? justice?

Fajita said...

funny how your name makes more sense capitalized:')
KAM- thank you luv, I like the sound of that on me... cept he wasn't a lady bug, cuz he was A: a man, and B: not a lady-bug.

Chanie said...

all the blogger names comes out in lowercase. i'm looking at it right now and it say "You're currently posting as KAM" but alas it shows up lowercased (i love making nouns and adjectives verbs. anyway that reminds me of those if/then statements that we used to do in math. like:
1)If Matt (they were always Matt) is a boy, 2)then he is not a girl

A) if 1 is true then 2 is true
B) if 2 is true then 1 is true
C) if 2 false then 1 is false
D) if 1 is false then 2 is false

i do not miss my math days.