Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sadness and desperation has led me to this:
How can I rid myself of this new nightmare called bestmanage.org if spyware, adware, mcafee and indian dell ppl cannot help? Quick, before I smash my screen and cry and cry and cry.

Since when do actual people still use AIM as a means of communication... weirdest most horrible realization that the fact remains that it is indeed so, and god willing I will forget I've ever rediscovered that fact. mmm, complicated way of saying I promise to never sign on again, bli neider:')

5 comments:

the sabra said...

smart kid

Fajita said...

prob would be, if i hadnt lied:')

Avi said...

Sorry bout that :)

Fajita said...

yes, the sorriness is creeping right out of that smiley...

Avi said...

It's a sheepish grin, not a smiley. Arrrrggh.

I missed the Yiddish Theater today. "Why would you go to the British Theater?" asked the person to whom I first mentioned this fact.