Monday, September 17, 2007

to Me...

The title of this whole poem is actually 'to You.'
I like my title better, just cuz.


Stranger, if you, passing, meet me, and desire to speak with me,
why should you not speak to me?
And why should I not speak to you?
~Whitman

For all those wondering, there ain't no moon in FL, but there're many, many stars...

Also, the moon here in NY looks so perfect tonight, that you almost have to believe there's a little person up there, cradled in its soft curve of soft light, holding a fishing rod...lying dreamily.
ah, the moon is one love I doubt I shall ever get over...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there ain't no moon in FL, but we do have lots of bars...

David_on_the_Lake said...

Oh I missed it..

on another note..I like this title better..after all it is to you..

Anonymous said...

Fyi-
lunatic (adj.)
c.1290, "affected with periodic insanity, dependent on the changes of the moon," from O.Fr. lunatique "insane," from L. lunaticus "moon-struck," from luna "moon."

Anonymous said...

:D

Fajita said...

ivan- shtoh shledikayvye lidruhshka volpa rozhneh

david- missed what..?

es- :-p and :-p and :-p... sometimes im just so out of it... nu:')

David_on_the_Lake said...

the moon that u described