Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Skates.

One thing about packing depressed me a little. I had to pack these brand-new ice skates my mother had practcially just sent me a couple of days before. That depressed me. I could see my mother going in Spaulding's and asking the salesman a million dopy questions- and here I was getting the ax again. It made me feel pretty sad. She bought me the wrong kind of skates- I wanted racing skates and she bought me hockey- but it made me sad anyways.

Almost every time somebody gives me a present, it ends up making me sad.

9 comments:

Nemo said...

Hockey skates are way cooler... they have zest and attitude, but also accessorize nicely with a suit and tie.

Anonymous said...

some people are more comfortable giving than receiving.

Anonymous said...

Goddam skates!

Fajita said...

yeah tim- tell em!

the sabra said...

hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

My roommate - not Pablo - is reading now. He said: "This is terrible! He just says 'goddam' a bunch of times!"

Fajita said...

well goddamn the not-Pablo roommate(??), because by damn, it's the goddamn greatest read I've had in a goddamn while. God! damn:')

but yes, dear non-Pablo, I do commend your great perception to notice that he does repeat the G word a goddamn lot. but so what, but?

Fajita said...

and ps.

My grandma of an English Professor didnt quite love it eeder. So she feels ya, and sends her sympathies.

the sabra said...

lolllll