Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Contempliva"

"I don't do anything," said Anna, blushing at these searching questions.

"Don't do anything," he repeated, with a subtle smile. "That's the best method. I've been telling you for a long time," he said to Lisa, "that in order to stop being bored all you have to is not to think you're going to be bored. It's just the same as not being afraid you won't be able to fall asleep if what you're afraid of is sleeplessness. That's just what Madame Karenin has been saying."


Aside from the simple truth of this... all Anna said was "I dont do anything." And he sees a whole Toireh. Ppl. Poems. Literature. gosh. but I do love it.

6 comments:

Dovid said...

Remind me of the context, please. Where in the book is that?

Fajita said...

Page 321 :D

the sabra said...

me too btw

Fajita said...

u too huh whuh?

the sabra said...

ur last five words

the sabra said...

bli the 'but' however